Hey, it's the time of year for Christmas wishes. Here's Da Horsey's short list:
1. Nespresso Arpeggio capsules. (What's an Italian without his expresso?)
2. One chestnut filly under the stable mistletoe with a white Christmas
3. Inspired jurisprudence of Hudson County judges in 2013
4. More love for the Hoboken Free Speech Legal Defense Fund
5. The "go signal" for the Boys of Summer in Hoboken for "Operation Bernard McFeely"
|Hoboken's best Christmas gift, no matter the season.|
Talking Ed Note: While doing some research came upon a website of a Hobokenite born and raised. He has encapsulated his autobiography online and it contains some interesting nuggets of the World War II period in Hoboken.
Here's a link to the old corrupt Hoboken of yore, "A good man is hard to find."
Corruption in Hoboken isn't so much a crime but a "tradition." It's absolutely worth a read. Leave a comment for the veteran and tell him Da Horsey said to share some love: